ATTENTION: Arthritis Workshop by Kelly Chance, PT
Are YOU Suffering from Arthritis Pain? We are offering a FREE Workshop for you!
Get your questions answered in this small group session.
- Location: Complete Hometown Physical Therapy
- When: Wednesday, October 2, 2019
- Time: 6:00pm
- Address: 105 Boehm Drive Shiner, TX 77964
Do You Have Arthritis Pain with Any of the Following Day to Day Activities?
- Do your knees creak as you walk up and down stairs?
- Does your doctor say it is time for a knee, hip, or shoulder replacement?
- Do you have trouble sleeping at night because you feel a deep, throbbing pain?
- Is it difficult to play with your grandchildren because pain slows you down?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, you’ll want to call and register for our Arthritis workshop, where
Physical Therapist, Kelly Chance, will answer all your questions about arthritis.
Depending on the type of arthritis you have, you may be experiencing:
- Decreased range of motion
At the workshop you will learn:
- The single biggest mistake that most people make that causes them to take medications, injections or potential surgery.
- What arthritis is doing to your body.
- The two forms of arthritis and what you can do if you have them.
- What successful treatment of arthritis looks like.
Space is limited, so make sure you call today to secure your spot! CALL (361) 594-8301 to register!
Read what our past patients had to say about their results...
I could not complete daily tasks, because of left knee pain that was on a scale of 8-10, including vacuuming, walking, lifting, efforts to roll over in bed, etc. Now there are NO limits. I can roll over in bed without any pain in my knee, I can do my gardening, work on lawn, carry my groceries, etc. The pain I had in my back is also completely gone. As far as I am concerned this therapy was a great, great, complete success. I can’t say enough good things! Thanks bunches and God Bless. I highly recommend all of you!!
I came here with having trouble and pain in my shoulders that was keeping me awake at night. After going thru the therapy program, I have no pain and I am able to sleep all night long. The therapists were all professional and very friendly and easy to work with.
If you have marked off one or more of your Day to Day Activities and are ready to get your arthritis pain problem solved this
workshop is for you!
Call to register for the Arthritis Pain Workshop! Call us at (361) 594-8301
When you register, we will mail you The Arthritis Pain Worksheet which you need to bring along with you to the free class. We only have 20 seats available for this session and we will be sending an invite to our past and present patients as well, so if you would like to attend be sure to register now…. Call (361) 594-8301.
Looking forward to seeing you there,
Kelly Change, PT
Complete Hometown Physical Therapy