Orthopaedics - Our Occupational Therapists use cutting edge techniques to get patients back to their active lifestyles and back to fine motor work with not only their hands but their entire bodies.
Pediatric - Sensory Reintegration is at the core of our Occupational Therapy as we identify exactly what your child needs to excel and attain all their goals and independence.
Occupational therapy helps children achieve independence. For kids with various needs it offers positive activities to improve sensory and motor skills and enhance self-esteem and accomplishment.
- Fine motor deficits using child preferred skilled hand movements
- Sensory processing challenges with emphasis on environmental modifications and integration techniques
- visual motor integration through play
OT services typically include:
- An evaluation, during which the client/family and occupational therapist determine the person’s goals,
- Customized intervention to improve the person’s ability to perform daily activities and reach the goals, and
- An outcomes evaluation to ensure that the goals are being met and/or make changes to the intervention plan.
Occupational therapy services may include:
- A comprehensive examination and interventions based on the client’s home environment, school setting, or workplace.
- Recommendations are commonly made for adaptive equipment and training in its use, and guidance and education for family members and caregivers.